2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick1911

Reaction score
I understand what you are all saying, it didn't sound right to me either. In fact that is why in my initial post I asked Blood if my order was submitted and tried to call SVT last night to verify the order was received.

For the record I ordered the Truck Feb 21st with Apple Ford in Columbia MD and my salesman is Joe Judge. Several people on this forum have ordered from Apple Ford with good luck. Hope this works out, time is running out.

Dealer code: 27L030
Order number: 9036
Priority: 19

EDIT TO ADD: Yes I did put down a $500 deposit.

Last edited:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is not a new ordering system to submit an order to Ford.

It's possible that a specific dealership may have changed their internal ordering process. Some sales staff don't submit their own orders and instead have a sales manager or new car manager submit them.

I didn't think so.

That could be true.

I understand what you are all saying, it didn't sound right to me either. In fact that is why in my initial post I asked Blood if my order was submitted and tried to call SVT last night to verify the order was received.

For the record I ordered the Truck Feb 21st with Apple Ford in Columbia MD and my salesman is Joe Judge. Several people on this forum have ordered from Apple Ford with good luck. Hope this works out, time is running out.

Dealer code: 27L030
Order number: 9036
Priority: 19

EDIT TO ADD: Yes I did put down a $500 deposit.

I'd call your dealer Monday quick

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Dealer: 56A001
Order#: J303
Priority: 10

Thanks!

same

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Hi, Blood. I was wondering if anything to update?

Dealer: F74486
Order: S111
Orig Priority: 19/last I heard 13.

Thanks again, Amigo.

same

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Blood,
Any movement this week?
Dealer F71432
Order 1662
Priority 1

Thank You

same

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Blood could you
Order#v164
Dealer#44f070
Thanks.

pri 11

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Blood can you check if my dealer submitted my order. I ordered two weeks ago but when I called today asking for the DORA they said with their new ordering system they don't get them anymore.

27L030

Thanks.

its in pri 19 placed 3/1

Last edited:

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership still hasn't given me the DORA. I have called/emailed for it about two days after I placed the order, but still no DORA. Going to call today and raise cane with them. Tired of the laziness.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership still hasn't given me the DORA. I have called/emailed for it about two days after I placed the order, but still no DORA. Going to call today and raise cane with them. Tired of the laziness.

I wouldn't do that. Not a good idea. You need to be polite

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood, Could you check my order when you get a chance. It's been 8 weeks.
order W002
dealer F11568
Priority 10
Thanks in advance

Harley

Reaction score
frustrated…….. Long story short, the dealership told me my raptor was shipped on Feb 6 and I should sell my car. On Feb 12, I sold my car to help with the down payment for the raptor.

I was just told by the dealership every couple of days since the selling of my only mode of transportation, they do not know where the truck is and have no ETA for any type of arrival time. I called the SVT # and they told me the truck is still in Dearborn awaiting shipping.

There dealership is giving me no updates and their customer service is probably the worst I have ever had to deal with.

Has anyone ever had this happen, and if so can you please give me a guess onto when I maybe expecting my raptor?

If it helps the VIN is ftfx1r66efa93730

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

D

Deleted member 12951

frustrated…….. Long story short, the dealership told me my raptor was shipped on Feb 6 and I should sell my car. On Feb 12, I sold my car to help with the down payment for the raptor.

I was just told by the dealership every couple of days since the selling of my only mode of transportation, they do not know where the truck is and have no ETA for any type of arrival time. I called the SVT # and they told me the truck is still in Dearborn awaiting shipping.

There dealership is giving me no updates and their customer service is probably the worst I have ever had to deal with.

Has anyone ever had this happen, and if so can you please give me a guess onto when I maybe expecting my raptor?

If it helps the VIN is ftfx1r66efa93730

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I know this doesn't help your situation but mine was built a week before yours and had a delivery ETA of Feb 10th. I got financing all setup for around Feb 10th and locked in for 30 days, which expired plus the truck I am trading in is losing value and gaining miles but at least I have a ride. I still don't have the raptor yet and these delays suck big time.

And I do agree my dealer to helping with status was worthless and Ford Service is no help either. I even opened an Investigation Case and the manager assigned to it was an idiot so I got it escalated to his supervisor and that was a joke too.

If your car was a quick type of car to sell, the dealer should of told you to sell it once it was confirmed it was on a train.

But I finally have learned that mine is on a train headed my way. So perhaps yours will ship out this week. All you can do is cross your fingers.

P.S. Your VIN is missing the 1 in the front. Nice raptor headed to Nevada.

Last edited by a moderator: