2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick1911

Reaction score
Blood can you check if my dealer submitted my order. I ordered two weeks ago but when I called today asking for the DORA they said with their new ordering system they don't get them anymore.

27L030

Thanks.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood can you check if my dealer submitted my order. I ordered two weeks ago but when I called today asking for the DORA they said with their new ordering system they don't get them anymore.

27L030

Thanks.

I just ordered on the 25th and my dealer emailed me my DORA on the 26th. Unleas your dealer has some special "system", theyre full of shit and gave you some bad info

quick1911

Reaction score
I just ordered on the 25th and my dealer emailed me my DORA on the 26th. Unleas your dealer has some special "system", theyre full of shit and gave you some bad info

I hope that's not the case. I spoke with the guy who does all the ordering and he said they just started using a new ordering system. I tried to call SVT today for the DORA but they were already closed.

I've got my fingers crossed, I really want this truck!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that's not the case. I spoke with the guy who does all the ordering and he said they just started using a new ordering system. I tried to call SVT today for the DORA but they were already closed.

I'm telling you the truth.

Unless something has changed in the last week, I'd be going and paying the dealer a visit. Did you put a deposit down?

D

Deleted member 12951

SVT won't provide you the DORA. They are going to ask you for information that will be on it. You will need your Dealer code and your order number. Once you get your VIN, then when you call again, you just provide the last 8 digits or you can do the dealer and order number again if you choose, doesn't matter to them.

Go through this thread sticky and look about the DORA. Its basically your receipt that you ordered and it was sent to Ford.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

Also ask blood here if that dealer is blowing smoke. You are the first person here that has said anything about dealers having any type of new system, besides it still should provide an acknowledgement.

I got my DORA the very next day.
Good luck.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I think your dealer is feeding you a huge helping of BS. I just looked at a text from a buddy of mine from work. He placed his order on March 4th , DORA on the 5th.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is not a new ordering system to submit an order to Ford.

It's possible that a specific dealership may have changed their internal ordering process. Some sales staff don't submit their own orders and instead have a sales manager or new car manager submit them.

Last edited: