2013 roush raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And see I had this truck less then 3 weeks bought it October 7th drove it less then 500 miles I couldn’t even tell you those were nitrous stickers. Didn’t know anything about the truck except what previous owner told me and he ****** me. So I’m trying to sell the thing for last 2 weeks and I’m driving down road and engine blew….
Man that sucks.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually tbh I don’t know the rules. My truck blew up literally Wednesday I’m not having a good week and wanted to post wherever I can to get the best price possible for the truck. Just signed up and clicked agree to whatever without reading just like you click agree to cookies when you go to websites. My bad I can re read them and repost if need be. But you guys are kinda *****. I get it you probs see this a lot but I’m just trying to get assistance on the best price possible for a Roush truck

Is this a polite way of telling me you do not accept my offer?

Kidding. But contact your insurance and ask them if you can claim it.

OP
OP
F

FlashDashawn

Reaction score
Where did they get it cause I need one too lol!

Just something isn’t added up. A motor doesn’t just blow up with few miles unless something really bad happened (nitrous and a supercharger wouldn’t help)
The crate engine was already in it when I bought it. Was put in at 170k miles has 233k when bought it put 400 on it roughly before both blew