2013 roush raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FlashDashawn

Reaction score
Maybe its the nitrous stickers on the back windows that led to its demise. Sorry to hear your troubles.

I’ll give you 2500 in cold hard cash. I’ll put it in a briefcase if that helps.
And see I had this truck less then 3 weeks bought it October 7th drove it less then 500 miles I couldn’t even tell you those were nitrous stickers. Didn’t know anything about the truck except what previous owner told me and he ****** me. So I’m trying to sell the thing for last 2 weeks and I’m driving down road and engine blew….

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
And see I had this truck less then 3 weeks bought it October 7th drove it less then 500 miles I couldn’t even tell you those were nitrous stickers. Didn’t know anything about the truck except what previous owner told me and he ****** me. So I’m trying to sell the thing for last 2 weeks and I’m driving down road and engine blew….
List it (and a well written summary of the issues) on FB marketplace. That’s your best bet. Or at least clear up the mess from your first post. Like where a crate engine came from(they don’t exist) and such. Best of luck.

OP
OP
F

FlashDashawn

Reaction score
List it (and a well written summary of the issues) on FB marketplace. That’s your best bet. Or at least clear up the mess from your first post. Like where a crate engine came from(they don’t exist) and such. Best of luck.
they don’t exist ? I’ve got the paperwork for the crate engine.. unless that’s all lied but I contacted the place that hand assembled it and it was real. But yea gotcha I’ll delete this then

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
they don’t exist ? I’ve got the paperwork for the crate engine.. unless that’s all lied but I contacted the place that hand assembled it and it was real. But yea gotcha I’ll delete this then
Where did they get it cause I need one too lol!

Just something isn’t added up. A motor doesn’t just blow up with few miles unless something really bad happened (nitrous and a supercharger wouldn’t help)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Immature. Go throw your internet power around somewhere else. Leave the moderating to the moderators.
Perhaps you should consider the irony of your own advice.
it’s currently 25 October, 2024, OP registered 23 October, 2024 and immediately posts a for sale thread. Maybe it’s legit, but it definitely raises red flags.

AITAH? Think before answering.

Most of the time, well, yeah. This time and more than a few others I’ve drawn attention to a user registering and then immediately posting their stuff for sale. OR the user who registers, and makes 99 “me too” posts and then offers stuff for sale. FRF is not immune to scammers and we’ve had users victimized here.

OP has admitted wrong doing and apologized, so that’s that. Nevertheless I would still caution any FRF interested in this ad to step carefully.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. This forum has some great stuff and great people. I’ve owned many raptors and find great info to support my habit. Just picked up some wheels from another great member. The 3 idiots - clever girl, smirfman and murderedout dude never have anything productive to add and spend time pretending they are the forum police. They are worthless and annoying. Check out their post history. It speaks for itself. That’s my 0.02.
1000028880.jpg

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did they get it cause I need one too lol!

Just something isn’t added up. A motor doesn’t just blow up with few miles unless something really bad happened (nitrous and a supercharger wouldn’t help)
#Metoo

And the window edition s an exclusive club thats pricey to join.