2013 roush raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe its the nitrous stickers on the back windows that led to its demise. Sorry to hear your troubles.

I’ll give you 2500 in cold hard cash. I’ll put it in a briefcase if that helps.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Unfortunately this forum is turning into an unwelcoming group of arrogant jerks, lead by 2 who have posted here and murderedoutsvt. You 3 are always the first to pounce on anyone unaware of the “rules”. It’s obvious you all have a control and power complex and really do nothing to make this place better or more useful for all. Almost every post I look at includes these like-minded fools just trying to roast people. It’s shallow and does nothing to make this place more useful for all.
200.gif

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll jump in with my .02.
This place is WAY more forgiving and nicer than many other forums I am on or have been on.
Getting a suggestion to read the site's rules and abide by them doesn't seem like it is asking too much.
Most forums delete the offending posts.
Especially for sale ads.
AND...
I have witnessed (and had directed at myself) WAY more insults and harassment than anything that gets dished out here.
This place is pretty welcoming and understanding in comparison to some that require a far thicker skin.

Back to the fun:)

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll jump in with my .02.
This place is WAY more forgiving and nicer than many other forums I am on or have been on.
Getting a suggestion to read the site's rules and abide by them doesn't seem like it is asking too much.
Most forums delete the offending posts.
Especially for sale ads.
AND...
I have witnessed (and had directed at myself) WAY more insults and harassment than anything that gets dished out here.
This place is pretty welcoming and understanding in comparison to some that require a far thicker skin.

Back to the fun:)
Yeah. This forum has some great stuff and great people. I’ve owned many raptors and find great info to support my habit. Just picked up some wheels from another great member. The 3 idiots - clever girl, smirfman and murderedout dude never have anything productive to add and spend time pretending they are the forum police. They are worthless and annoying. Check out their post history. It speaks for itself. That’s my 0.02.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah. This forum has some great stuff and great people. I’ve owned many raptors and find great info to support my habit. Just picked up some wheels from another great member. The 3 idiots - clever girl, smirfman and murderedout dude never have anything productive to add and spend time pretending they are the forum police. They are worthless and annoying. Check out their post history. It speaks for itself. That’s my 0.02.
I’m actually quite full of useful information and I’ve shared plenty to my gen 1 amigos. But I feel most humans should know how to use the internet by now so I may be unforgiving in that regard.

Also, it’s fun.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m actually quite full of useful information and I’ve shared plenty to my gen 1 amigos. But I feel most humans should know how to use the internet by now so I may be unforgiving in that regard.

Also, it’s fun.
Immature. Go throw your internet power around somewhere else. Leave the moderating to the moderators.

OP
OP
F

FlashDashawn

Reaction score
just fyi, this is the second time this person has tried to sell his blown up truck on this forum in one day. he does know the rules, yet persists to try to sell his truck here. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/gen-1-roush-raptor-for-sale.104627/#post-2070741
Actually tbh I don’t know the rules. My truck blew up literally Wednesday I’m not having a good week and wanted to post wherever I can to get the best price possible for the truck. Just signed up and clicked agree to whatever without reading just like you click agree to cookies when you go to websites. My bad I can re read them and repost if need be. But you guys are kinda *****. I get it you probs see this a lot but I’m just trying to get assistance on the best price possible for a Roush truck