2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to fordparts.com and requested a quote for 2013 F150 HID headlight assemblies. I got a quote back this morning for $1.00 each. I placed an order and paid with PayPal. I would like to see what the dealer has to say when I pick them up.

I know upfront that it is impossible but I just played with it. $2 for my knowledge is worth it. I will get my money back anyway. No one will sell at that price.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to be there when you go to pu the lights and your receipt for 2 bucks. I got to hear how this comes out.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my receipt.

HIDHeadlightsReceipt2.jpg

This is an email from the part department.

" Ford does not yet have these headlamps available, and they do not yet have any pricing information. Ford states that the parts and prices will be available after 08/31/2012, so we really cannot do much until then. I will keep your information on file so as soon as we get access to them we can get you a quote.

Thank you"

So he canceled my order.

Last edited:

tuxedoblack11

Reaction score
ALMOST had a chance at buying a set of these about a month ago, but i think the buyer got caught by Ford or something, cuz he up left no contact whatsoever!
Heres what I was going to get!
oemhid.jpg

oemhid3.jpg

oemhid4.jpg

New Plug that I WILL be developing a wiring harness adapter for us PRE-2013 truck owners!
oemhid5.jpg