2012 VIN's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have their VIN # for their 2012 yet?

If you do, then post up your color, options, and if you have received a build date yet.

I'm getting so impatient...

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that thread and it makes me glad to see things are moving along.

I was on the Z... (shame on me I know) and this guy with the username TreeDawg says he's got his VIN for his 2012 Tuxedo Black with both front and rear camera with some other extras. I was just thinking wth? He has everything that's on hold right now so how's that possible?

And where is my VIN cause I pretty much have the same exact truck...

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the same post from that guy on the other forum.

Aren't they suppose to give you another number other than the VIN that's purpose is for tracking?

TreeDawg7

Reaction score
Hey guy's,
I'm "TreeDawg", I do have my VIN and have been talking with my dealership where I purchased my truck. They are suppose to give me some info soon. Sorry if I caused a stink!!! I am as impatient as the rest of you. I'll forward ANY info I get as soon as I receive it.
Tree

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how clueless people on that forum are. They ask some of the most retarded questions and make some of the most insanely idiotic statements. I am now dumber for having gone and read some of those threads. Nothing against you Treedawg, just in general. You'll like it here a lot more...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TreeDawg, didn't know you were a member here. Thanks for joining us and please keep us updated!

Did they give you a build date yet?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10/10/11

2012 MY Retail F-150 Order Reminder:

This is a reminder that retail orders for 2012 F-150 will NOT schedule until "OK to Ship" is achieved (scheduled for 11/14 in Dearborn and 11/7 in KC). Given this timing, it will likely be December or early 2012 before these retail F-150s arrive on dealership lots. Please ensure your employees are aware of the timing and manage their customer's expectations.

==========

Due to plant requirements for the 2012 MY, Raptor orders with ANY of the following features will not be selected
for scheduling until further notice:

Tuxedo Black Paint (UH)
Front Camera (76F)
Rear Camera (76C)
Hood Graphics Package (55R)
Raptor Graphics Package (55G)
Raptor Plus Package (61L)
Raptor Luxury Package (55L) – 55H Universal Garage Door Opener which is included with 55L
Navigation (58N) – 55L is required with 58N
Trailer Brake Control (67T) – Included with 55L
Until further notice, the 6.2L engine will only be available for scheduling with Harley and Raptor orders.

randy

TreeDawg7

Reaction score
No problem brother!!! I honestly didn't know the difference between the two forums! (******* me!) I have been researching the heck out of this, trying to dig up all the info I can! Thanks for all of the help!
Tree