2012 factory rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigFoot

Reaction score
Who needs to run an extra spare??? I have 2 rims plus SVT caps, and lug nuts, (no TPMS) for sale, sold as a pair or separate.

$235 each + shipping from 94533.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. We can estimate shipping for the charges, then either refund or additional charge to cover actual shipping (unless it's close).

There are a few minor marks on each (shown at the top of each pic), probably from when the tires were removed off the rims. Since these will probably be your off-roading 2nd spare, the marks are not that bad...just want to give an accurate description. Also, these wheels only had about ~1,500 miles when taken off their Raptor.

My raptor was delivered on Thursday with now floor mats and no spare! Not to happy about it but hard to know what happened. Anyway. I live in SF bay area and I am interested in your rims. I only need one but I know you want to sell the set. Let me know. If you still have them.

OP
OP
MB RAP

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor was delivered on Thursday with now floor mats and no spare! Not to happy about it but hard to know what happened. Anyway. I live in SF bay area and I am interested in your rims. I only need one but I know you want to sell the set. Let me know. If you still have them.

Hey, I hope you get all your stolen stuff taken care of! If you still need a main spare or even a 2nd spare later on let me know.
MB

OP
OP
MB RAP

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70% off sale...off the Ford retail price!!!

To put this into perspective, I called the Ford dealer today and got the retail price for a new spare rim.

Rim - $611.44
Lugs - $47.70 ($7.95 each)
SVT cap - $27.70
Tax 7.9% (if applicable) $54.26
Core fee - $50.00
TOTAL for 1 rim - $791.10!!!

I will sell for only $235 + S/H from 94533.
The rim is a take-off and has ~1500 miles on it.

OP
OP
MB RAP

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.
57 trucks in the Snowball 500 & another 50+ trucks in the TRR2...nobody needs a second spare??
:)

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Part of the issue is a lot of guys that go to SnoBall 500 and TRR run aftermarket rims.. Since the factory lugnuts do not work with most aftermarket wheels. They have ditch stock spare so they don't have to carry stock lugnuts (at least that is what I do)..

-Greg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Greg what is the reason they wont work I thought they were all 60 degree cone shape?

OP
OP
MB RAP

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather make a deal on here than to pay eBay fees... Just need the space in my shed back.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend ebay! Fees went higher and I just paid money for some d-bag to bid and then not pay!! Now ebay doesn't even refund seller fees when this happens. Such a joke.