$2.99 Sub Modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did this mod right before thanksgiving. What an improvement! I know some guys didn't hear much, but both RW and I thought it was quite substantial for just packing the box with polyfil.

You can definitely hear the bass now, and this is what I was expecting from the factory.

Easy upgrade, it should be on the must do list if you are keeping the stock sound system.

Ok Maxx, we are having a blowout contest at TRR, hahahaaa.

Yukon Joe

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 23 months of ownership I just did this mod...

And I can't believe what an improvement it made to the sub. It sounds 10x better than before. Can't believe I waited this long to do it.

I recommend this as one of the must do mods.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got this cheap mod done!!! If you cant hear the difference, then you have to be deaf!! I swear it sounds like there are 2 subs now!!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did it... Improved a bit, but not as much as some people made it sound! Haha

I see comments like this and wonder if you installed too much or not enough Pollyfill. I'm not sure how to tell.

But we noticed a big difference over stock. I guess it is also some what subjective.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor