13 race red screw on bfg at 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE naked Raptors but your setup is NICE.

...ok...Hate is such a strong word...I PREFER stickered Raptors over Naked Raptors...(Is that PC enough for some of you? :) )

Ok...One thing I hate more than Naked Raptors is being Politically Correct! I HATE NAKED RAPTORS (some times)...

Last edited:
OP
OP
HillbillyLingo
Reaction score
I absolutely HATE naked Raptors but your setup is NICE.

...ok...Hate is such a strong word...I PREFER stickered Raptors over Naked Raptors...(Is that PC enough for some of you? :) )

Ok...One thing I hate more than Naked Raptors is being Politically Correct! I HATE NAKED RAPTORS (some times)...

Haha I did too till I put black wheels on it! I love decals on some still though! I think hood graphics would still be Ok on mine. Thanks for the praise!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! So do you still have the stock cv axles on? Cause the newt raps on top perch usually have some bad things happen just a heads up! But those 37's are looking sexy! I miss my 37's

OP
OP
HillbillyLingo
Reaction score
Nice! So do you still have the stock cv axles on? Cause the newt raps on top perch usually have some bad things happen just a heads up! But those 37's are looking sexy! I miss my 37's

Thanks man! And yes they are stock. If they fail I have a hookup at ford for the next five years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That works haha if you have the warranty then use the shit out of it!! Especially if you have a cool dealership that won't decline your repairs cause your on top perch. There's been a log of guys on here that have run into that problem with dealerships they said because they changed the setting on the shocks they won't cover it under warrenty so I'd double check with the dealer some are cool with it but some can be ****** about it.