100k mile maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhuertta

Reaction score
Hey guys any recommendations on maintenance services I should be taking care of at 100k miles? Anything you guys have done or might do when you reach 100k.

Dbone

Reaction score
Personally, I did transmission flush, brake line flush, changed rear diff oil. Still needing to do front diff oil. Additionally, i recently changed the coil packs and got cold Ford Performance plugs. 115k miles, goosetuned.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah any belts, hoses and fluids you haven’t done yet would be a decent start.

Coop65

Reaction score
Yeah any belts, hoses and fluids you haven’t done yet would be a decent start.
+1 on what Isis says--- basics but absolutely necessary--- plugs I would suggest-- changed mine at a little over 100K --- easy and well worth the overall health of the engine

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just rolled over 100K myself… Have done the plugs a couple times, and not due for a few thousand more, but gonna put in some Ruthenium plugs I just picked up. Also just replaced another coil, my second one; probably prudent to grab another since the other 4 are probably on their last legs too. Super easy to do, thankfully.

Gonna swap the shocks as soon as I can get rebuilt ones in too; will likely just drop it off at TSW for their “RRR” package on our way to drop our daughter back at college in about a month to have them do it since they’re on the way. We’ll literally be driving past their shop OTW.

Trying to decide how deep I want to go on mods for this round, now that it’s out of even the extended, extended warranty! LoL.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By 100k all fluids besides oil should have been changed twice at a minimum. Trans, transfer case and coolant 3 times perfered Oil 20 times. Plugs 2 times.

Hoses and belts seem to last for ever now, but seriously look over everything well. Plastic cooling system parts degrade and let go at the worst time. Plastic thermostat housing cost my parents an engine in their Lincoln 15 years ago. It let go on a 120 degree day 1/2 way between Las Vegas and mesquite NV. All coolant lost in about .01 seconds, engine from about 220 to 300 in the 100 yards it to to pull over.