09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if my spray in liner is hosing me up. My order confirmed date was 6/12. I think I have always been in the 9/27 week - even though my dealer gave me a different VIN initially by mistake. Mine is Code Orange, 35's, standard wheels.
That would make a lot of sense. I've gotten jumped by a number of orders that were well after me (I ordered 6/11 and was a priority 1) but I have a spray-in bedliner. That's the main difference between mine and others that I've seen.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would make a lot of sense. I've gotten jumped by a number of orders that were well after me (I ordered 6/11 and was a priority 1) but I have a spray-in bedliner. That's the main difference between mine and others that I've seen.
The Raptor that was on the review video in Louisville, KY had Spray-In and Beedlocks... I dont think that is the reason. Speaking for me of course...

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I have spray in on mine and it’s in production. Spray in is done on site.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s just what my dealer told me. Who knows if it’s true- seems like it might not be a factor