09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it’s been fun guys——6/21 order, build date of 8/20 pushed to week of 9/27. As of a few minutes ago I’m week of 9/13. May you all get a bump in the right direction!

Oxford white 35” with 801a High and power tech package, spray in liner, no sunroof

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering as most of us were not originally scheduled for 9/27
I ordered on 6/19. I honestly didn't think to ask for a build date until like mid-July or so, so I might have been slated for an earlier date and then pushed back before I even knew what my original build date was.

It's a black 35 801A, moonroof, tonneau retractable bed cover, optional beadlock. I deleted the spray-in bedliner and the gun safe after my dealer told me it would hold up the order. I did request my dealer do the auto start-stop delete a couple days ago but I'm not sure it ever went through and it doesn't say that it ever went through on my order tracker.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 6/19. I honestly didn't think to ask for a build date until like mid-July or so, so I might have been slated for an earlier date and then pushed back before I even knew what my original build date was.

It's a black 35 801A, moonroof, tonneau retractable bed cover, optional beadlock. I deleted the spray-in bedliner and the gun safe after my dealer told me it would hold up the order. I did request my dealer do the auto start-stop delete a couple days ago but I'm not sure it ever went through and it doesn't say that it ever went through on my order tracker.
I wonder if my spray in liner is hosing me up. My order confirmed date was 6/12. I think I have always been in the 9/27 week - even though my dealer gave me a different VIN initially by mistake. Mine is Code Orange, 35's, standard wheels.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if my spray in liner is hosing me up. My order confirmed date was 6/12. I think I have always been in the 9/27 week - even though my dealer gave me a different VIN initially by mistake. Mine is Code Orange, 35's, standard wheels.
I got spray in to. Beadlocks, and 35s code orange. Hmmmm.