CarPlay Lag 2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go brother
Awesome! Nice Jen Tres

#BlackRaptorsMatter

You ahould do an offical intro in the new member thread. It's a thing around here, lets us know you are real

As.for the carplay I have Android and it has been updating a lot regularly, seems to be a huge batch of updates going on. Lots of restarts with the phone. Have you restarted your phone lately?

OP
OP
S

sambhutta

Reaction score
Awesome! Nice Jen Tres

#BlackRaptorsMatter

You ahould do an offical intro in the new member thread. It's a thing around here, lets us know you are real

As.for the carplay I have Android and it has been updating a lot regularly, seems to be a huge batch of updates going on. Lots of restarts with the phone. Have you restarted your phone lately?
Thanks for the info. I wasnt aware and will do the introduction.

I did just a phone restart and it has helped alot. You were right! Thanks for the help!

Punkur67

Reaction score
My android works perfect in my 24. The wife's iPhone has issues sometimes. Might just be an apple issue waiting for updates?

Hard R

Reaction score
When I was in the phone biz, 90% of issues were resolved with the following troubleshooting steps: updates, toggle airplane mode, hard reset.

Glad you got it working.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What is this, 5, 6 CarPlay / 2024 threads? Holy shít Ford must have really messed up the handshake and sync to the phone.
My 2017 came with sync 2.2 which was buggy with CarPlay for sure. I rarely used it because I didn’t have it in any previous vehicle so not really missing anything. Sync 3.0 or was it 3.2 fixed it all.
I’d expect there will be a subsequent sync update with a change list that says something like “continuous quality improvements” or something similarly generic and will magically correct about 80% of the reported issues here.