auto stop start install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harry P Ness

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also tuned in for install on a ‘24.

Side question, would simply disconnecting it without installing switch just disable auto start stop permanently? Would prefer it to be off at all times.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Yes it’s different for 24. I tried installing mine and I’m not sure how to get to the buttons. There is a bunch of plastic and a metal bracket in the way. The plastic goes along the top of the dash and looks like a pita to remove.

Attachments

• IMG_4941.jpeg
    IMG_4941.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4942.jpeg
    IMG_4942.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 27

ChevyLee

Reaction score
I will probably just leave it for now. My r setting saves it off. So I just press r and it will turn off with my other adjustments.

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
4Dtech does look way easier to install. Called them they are out of stock as of todays date 4-26-24 was told they would have more in 2-4 weeks.
Also asked them about there auto door lock disable device. They do not offer for the 2024 year model. I was told ford removed something from the programming of the ruck that enables 4Dtech to “disable” this feature and that they can not offer this for the new trucks. Arggg.