2024 dual valve with husky liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
So the husky liners would fit with the dual valves but the two electric connectors in the rear are REALLY tight. I trimmed about 3.5-4inches off the plastic and it fits much better without the caution of the connectors being stressed and broken. IMG_0482.jpegIMG_0483.jpeg

alockbox

Reaction score
Post a couple more pictures a little further out please! Let us see the whole look! What’s the exact part number or model number you got? I’ve been thinking about this but don’t want to cover up that dual live valve, I love the look but don’t like the body color (avalanche) showing.

Eisner62

Reaction score
Got my 2024 Raptor Husky rear wheel liners from Realtrucks website, $131.39 tax and shipped, ordered 15 April received 19 April, installed this weekend, took about 45 minutes from opening the box to driving. A Plastic trim tool kit helps a lot and I new this as I had put these on my previous Raptor. The liner on the passenger side clears the shock wiring fine, the drivers side needs trimming.