2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You idiot, I word at the plant, why would I have one on order. And I’m am a conservative but there’s also some bottom of the barrel hicks that are trump supporters that don’t understand his policies and take his claims to the extreme level and call themselves supporters. I’m calling the other idiot out because he thinks he can show everyone up by having “Lien free” cars and that’s not the case. He’s a kid that doesn’t know shit and can’t get girls or guys (whatever he’s into).
Someone needs a pamprin and a nap.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Ford chat says my truck is complete waiting for convoy. Still giving me a ETA of 3/16-3/22

Tracker still shows in production
I am in the same boat, however last week my ETA was 3/9-3/16 and it was just delayed. I assume it may happen again next week. BTW my production had started 2/22.

Today I went ahead and traded my 2023 in early to beat the possible depreciation that may hit when the '24s start to land. Talked to my Dealer about my '24 and they told me its sitting at performance shop and has been there for 2 weeks "in storage". Doesn't show any part shortage on their system. Typically performance shop is just decals/bedliner to my knowledge, so hopefully its released soon. They told me their realistic estimate was 3-4 more weeks until its delivered.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is slated for build on Thursday so will
Be interesting to see if it ships immediately or not.

brianflhrci

Reaction score
Mine was scheduled for 3/18 production but it moved to today, 3/11when I checked the tracker. I was beginning to think it was just a static web page, I am just happy with the movement at this point.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dip shit, I’m down to meet you in Silver Lake, I want to see what your short ass is going to do with your “Lien free cars”. You’re the clown showing off to everyone here about you have “lien free” cars, if you even do, got real defensive all the sudden when you got called out on your BS. You need an ass whoopin to humble yourself. Bottom of the barrel hick. I bet your mom blows random dudes in her trailer, with no teeth.
Buddy your lack of intelligence and quite frankly lack of actual education spews every single post you make. I am confident you are a child or very young adult with barely a HS education if even that.

Listen closely.. if you truly are employed by Ford Mo Co you need you shut your mouth and do your job the best you can because I will guarantee you without a shadow of doubt it will be the best job you ever have. You better hope no one finds out how you have been acting towards their customers because not even that union will be able to save you from how stupid you are.