Xpel Stealth Wrapped Antimatter Blue Raptor (with decals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can find a before and after here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/show-me-your-amb.99057/page-5#post-1979904

--------------

And I deleted the pics because I didn't want to continue going back and forth in response to the hateful/harassing comments/memes. I've asked Admin to take a look at the thread, as well, as delete or lock it. And where are the moderators anyway? Users shouldn't get harassed like that when posting threads w/ pics of, you know, Raptors.
This forum is filled with asshöles giving each other shit nonstop. Don’t take it personal and join the fun.

The moderators aren’t going to hold your hand, there are no safe spaces here.

IMG_4877.jpeg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now that you have correctly posted your photos, this thread becomes..... well it stays the same. but good on you to find the proper place to repost. but we are still gonna bust your balls. if this bothers you, this might not be the place for you. harass is a bit of a strong word. you knowing posted another ppf thread. we have way too many of them. that would be equivelent to me making a new tint thread with a 27% instead of a 25% film. makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread when i can go to any of the other 127 tint threads and post there. so naturally everyone who has seen all these threads are going to speak up. harass? no. extreme sarcasm? absolutely. you should have been here in 2013 when birdnan made me birdmans bítch. he turned me pink and put me on global ignore. without saying a word. for 3 days i was wondering why i got no responses from people. and finally off global ignore i was his bítch for 2 weeks, and this was from an administrator, who was just having fun. sure it was at my cost, but whatever, i talked shit to him continually after he did that. i didnt get my feelings hurt. in fact i created a new account and the name was "i crapped out a birdman". and yet to this day, i still talk to him. we are friends. toughen up live with it. have fun. move on. be one of us next time theres a tint, ppf, 20in rims, or tire thread. we give each other shit all day long. its how this forum is. and when shit really gets bad, and you need immediate help guess who is going to be the first group of people to help? be a part of our community...... or not. doesnt matter to us, but to have feelings hurt by this thread, is just childish. people should grow up and understand what they are getting into. "yet another ppf thread" oh shit. thats asking for all the comments you received. as you have noticed, we self govern here quite a lot. this was one of those cases. it wasnt 2 people having an argument. it was every other member gently coaxing another member in the right direction. you got the hint. you reposted your pics in the correct thread. now talk shit like the rest of us and poke fun at yourself and move on. be an adult who owns up to it. not sure how many times i have called myself a dúmbass. not sure how many members had the opportunity to call me a dúmbass, sure as shit a hell of a lot though. im pretty sure the admins have seen this thread and have decided to let it run its course.

i think we need @CleverGirl_ to give the official welcome..... seems fitting at this point

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can find a before and after here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/show-me-your-amb.99057/page-5#post-1979904

--------------

And I deleted the pics because I didn't want to continue going back and forth in response to the hateful/harassing comments/memes. I've asked Admin to take a look at the thread, as well, as delete or lock it. And where are the moderators anyway? Users shouldn't get harassed like that when posting threads w/ pics of, you know, Raptors.
You're not a special snowflake.

Hateful? Harassing? You're a ******* clown. How's that?

No mod is going to your knight in shining armor over your BS look at me post. Lighten up. I hope your balls drop soon.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No mod is going to your knight in shining armor over your BS look at me post. Lighten up. I hope your balls drop soon.
its ok, let it out. let us know how you really feel. however before you do......71NmEdl2+SL._SL1500_-1628837657.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorMY23

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok tough guy

Status
Not open for further replies.