Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right. My friend was lighting them up at a light and I looked over to the other side and a cop was sitting there watching him... so he stops and when we go through the light he pulls us over instantly... first thing he says is are you blind or are you just that ******* stupid? He got a ticket [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! Well getting a ticket is always possible too :win:.
Thank God, I haven't had any run ins with the law for many, many years. Since I am way past the statute of limitations, I can say there may have been an instance when ISP tried to pull me over......but my black Formula disagreed with such actions.....

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen one gen 2 while driving mine.

I see gen 1's and wave and they wave back.

But I wave like there is no tomorrow.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I plan on waiving but my firs vehicle was a Jeep (also have a motorcycle) so it's just in my DNA now.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen one other Gen 2 on the road so far. A white one...we both waved, but I really wanted to check out what the white looked like on the Gen 2....have only seen avalanche and black in person.
I always waved with my Gen 1, and most of the time people waved back...if they didn't who cares...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen one other Gen 2 on the road so far. A white one...we both waved, but I really wanted to check out what the white looked like on the Gen 2....have only seen avalanche and black in person.
I always waved with my Gen 1, and most of the time people waved back...if they didn't who cares...

Agreed! You spread the love around, and if they chose not to recripricate, that's their issue.

PbSlinger

Reaction score
Yeah, doing such antics around these parts will get the coppers pulling you over; they're more than a little bored, looking for something, anything to do.

The other day I was driving a really, curvy backcounrty road near here about dusk in my gen 1 silver ingot screw, when I came around a tight corner and about got blinded by a..gen 1 silver ingot screw with his 40" rigid lit up behind the grille. So, as soon as he shut his off, I flashed my 40" rigid bar behind the grille at him.
My kid thought that was the cooolest thing ever. I had to agree.

rbh224

Reaction score
Thats why I got rid of my Toyota Camry, sooo tired from waving all day :flipthebird:

But no really, in Houston a lot of the Raptor owners wave, I might flash my lights but my gf always waves back. Maybe because of alot Houston Raptor owners are part of a FB group called HARO. Houston Area Raptor Owners

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get about 50% wave back. I do the thumbs up whenever i see one in time. I adopted it from the Logo of the old Bultaco MX bikes from the late 60's. What a cool factory emblem IMO.

The Harley crowd in Az always does the low left hand wave to just about all other bikers, even crotch rocketeers. Pretty cool, even inclusive (for them). I can see flashing my LED's during the daytime if it shows up. Will give it a try.

Azholley, which ******* dealer on Bell Rd are you referring to? Bell Ford certainly qualifies, dont know about the Ford dealer west of the 101.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I get about 50% wave back. I do the thumbs up whenever i see one in time. I adopted it from the Logo of the old Bultaco MX bikes from the late 60's. What a cool factory emblem IMO.

The Harley crowd in Az always does the low left hand wave to just about all other bikers, even crotch rocketeers. Pretty cool, even inclusive (for them). I can see flashing my LED's during the daytime if it shows up. Will give it a try.

Azholley, which ******* dealer on Bell Rd are you referring to? Bell Ford certainly qualifies, dont know about the Ford dealer west of the 101.

I was talking about Peoria ford. But yes bell ford is a bunch of ass holes too. Alright Otis seems like we're gunna see each other a lot on the road we need to figure out this gesture asap. Maybe honk the horn twice flash the brights three times and hang out the window waving??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wave. No one else seems to be going under 90 when they pass me going 75. Not sure they would see me through tint either.