Which to choose? A Replacement/Upgrade guide to Fog Lights for your Gen 3 Raptor…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a great write up and helpful as I am in the process of figuring out what I want to do with my fogs. The "Rigids" suck. Do I go 3 pods or 2 half pods to retain the somewhat OEM look. Ran 2 Diode Dynamics SSC2 pods on my Ram with amber backlighting and really liked the output.

Thanks!
I DM'd you on IG. Last I checked, it looked like your followers were leaning toward the triple fog setup in your poll, but I completely understand wanting to maintain that OEM look.
Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you. You can call or text me at the number below.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
I DM'd you on IG. Last I checked, it looked like your followers were leaning toward the triple fog setup in your poll, but I completely understand wanting to maintain that OEM look.
Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you. You can call or text me at the number below.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Thanks so much for reaching out Sidney, the dual SSC2 edged out the triple pods by a very slim margin so that'll most likley be the route I go at some point here.

Thanks again for all the info you shared!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for reaching out Sidney, the dual SSC2 edged out the triple pods by a very slim margin so that'll most likley be the route I go at some point here.

Thanks again for all the info you shared!
My pleasure! I'm always happy to help.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything else.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]