What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I let my 20yo son take the truck for the afternoon. He has driven it before but with me as copilot.
Home from college, picking up his friends to go mountain bike… just be home for dinner.

All is well. I had enough anxiety with work today, let alone him out with my truck!

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you are asking me about a Prius? Perhaps you quoted the wrong person??
Nope, they weren’t quoting the wrong person. It’s a “welcome to the forum” hazing thing. You came into the forum saying you drove your Raptor home but didn’t include a photo of it in the post, only in the user profile. Everyone who comes into the forum and posts that they’ve just bought a Raptor is assumed to be driving a Prius until they post a picture of said Raptor. Go into the “New Member” section to see it to full effect. Almost every new member has this happen to them. It’s nothing personal, just folks having some good natured ribbing. You’ll get used to it the longer you participate. :D

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few members asked for more info on the Decked system about a month ago when I mentioned I was getting it. Little video below.

Awesome. Who makes those storage bins with those locking tops you have in the drawers? Would you have gotten the decked if you didn’t have a cap! Have you seen the drop down drawer that attaches to the underside of the cap!

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Who makes those storage bins with those locking tops you have in the drawers? Would you have gotten the decked if you didn’t have a cap! Have you seen the drop down drawer that attaches to the underside of the cap!
Look to be Decked’s storage boxes. So @JD05 went fully Decked out with his system. :D