What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Tomball area police might be a bit more persnickety than the Harris county boys around me.
True. I’ve only been stopped once in 12 years between California and Texas and it was in Tomball. I keep a plate attached to a magnet for when I do get pulled over. ‘I have one officer, I just forgot to slap it on after I cleaned it’.

rp2024

Reaction score
For those of you with 2024’s, are your headlights the dynamic bending? If so, which package do you have? I have an 801A which says it has the dynamic bending headlights, but they definitely do not bend with steering like my 2023 802A did.

I was just thinking about this the other day I drove at night. With my 2023 you could surely tell the lights turned, I have not seen this with my 2024. Either that or they turn that quick lol.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Purchased from the eBay seller jogon2013

There’s a direct link to their store in my video description. They’ve got a bunch of parts. They ship from china, took 1.5 weeks to show up in Illinois.

I’m definitely picking up the console trim pieces, still on the fence about the cup holder trim.

So now you have 3 different types of "carbon fiber" not including the arm for the phone mount.
That would drive me absolutely nuts.

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy accidentally order this COBB Intake Scoop Bracket for his Get 2, so he gave it to me.

I figured it was free and easy to install, so why not.
p5pb26673877.jpg

And after 5 months of sitting on the parts, I finally got around to installing my interior led cupholder, media bin light and glove box light. I was a little intimidated taking the all the interior pieces off, but in the end it wasn't too bad and it went back together really easily.

Before:
p5pb26673869.jpg

After:
p5pb26673872.jpg

p5pb26673874.jpg

p5pb26673875.jpg