Soooooo......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunterjah

Reaction score
So I'm confused, I placed an order for my Raptor on 3/27/13. I guess the dealer finally had my order accepted (meaning they had the allocation) on 5/10/13. Now I get a call from the dealer and my order is now a 2014 order. Any ideas why mine wouldn't be a 2013 based on the cutoff dates of July? I don't necessarily need to get the truck right away, but I'm a little bummed since we started this process in March. My sales guy also left the dealer, so now I'm working with the GM.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm confused, I placed an order for my Raptor on 3/27/13. I guess the dealer finally had my order accepted (meaning they had the allocation) on 5/10/13. Now I get a call from the dealer and my order is now a 2014 order. Any ideas why mine wouldn't be a 2013 based on the cutoff dates of July? I don't necessarily need to get the truck right away, but I'm a little bummed since we started this process in March. My sales guy also left the dealer, so now I'm working with the GM.

I would suggest, Find a new dealer. 2013 orders are still accepted until the start of August. Did you leave a deposit? You don't appear to be a priority.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

they didnt have allocation for it.
find out if you are first on the dealers 2014 list.

hunterjah

Reaction score
I'm at $500 over dealer invoice so I'm hesitant to move dealers. If anyone knows of a '13 Terrain on the ground at $500 over dealer invoice I'd be interested. I'd try Ryan Ford in Sealy, but as I understand, there's a big waiting list there. I'm number one on the '14 list at my dealer with no deposit.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called over to Ryan Ford and had them check on moving my 2013 order to a 2014. I'm still number 3 on the wait list for a 2013 and they have 6 people on the wait list currently for 2013 Raptors...it's almost July. No chance they get 6 orders pulled and built before 2013 orders shut down.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys can you say me what is the difference between a 2013 to a 2014 raptor?
i wont to buy a raptor these year. maybe i come to usa and import the car to germany by myself

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

or is there a paper where i can see the difference like a order list?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man. I can't believe you guys are still waiting on your '13s! I got mine a month after I ordered it. You guys might want to consider ordering your trucks from a dealer in Michigan that's close to the factory here in Dearborn. Or if you guys are waiting for a Scab, order from a dealer close to the Kansas factory. Just saying. The wait would be driving me nuts. I don't have any patients. Good luck on whatever you guys decide.