Soon to be a new Raptor in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I'm looking at a black one.

Did you not have good luck w/ them? would you mind telling me about it/who you dealed with? just so i can look out and make sure nothing gets by me. I havent picked it up or anything yet.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
No, I'm looking at a black one.

Did you not have good luck w/ them? would you mind telling me about it/who you dealed with? just so i can look out and make sure nothing gets by me. I havent picked it up or anything yet.

I dealt with the internet sales manager. Mine was a courtesy delivery so, they weren't getting anything out of it, but they gave me some younger kid who hardly talked to me, couldn't care less, they threw my window sticker away at first but then they went and got it and it was almost ripped in half. I'm sure just being a regular customer will get you better treatment.....I would hope so anyway, lol. It's just the sales side though, I'm good friends with a few people in the parts and service side and they're all good people.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion, the biggest problem I have with the Raptor is having to go to a Ford dealership for service. It's like the guys on the Vette forums complain about - going to the Chevy dealership to service their $45,000 - $75,000 Vettes at the same place they service $15,000 Cobalts (no offense to you Cobalt owners :mrgreen: ).

The quality of the repair work has, to my knowledge, been good. And my Service Writer has been OK (but somewhat hesittant to share information with me). But going to a Ford dealership for service is below what I've become accustomed to (owned several Lexus vehicles, Mercedes-Benz vehicles, Porsche, etc.). The quality of the vehicles has gotten better and I'm sure it will take the rest of the dealerships time to catch up (I'm HOPING they do catch up).

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
My service advisor at Ford is the easiest no-hassle guy I've ever dealt with. Better than any person I've dealt with at the 'high end' dealers. Maybe it has to do with us buying cars from them for so long?? That's why we keep going back to that dealer though, so they must be doing something right.

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, got it yesterday! Took her off roading, very impressed with what little i did. Absolutely love the truck, its everything ive hoped for and more, heres some pics:

The Raptor:
IMG_2471.jpg

And another:
IMG_2474.jpg

Next to Dad's Superduty:
IMG_2488.jpg

Another of the superduty:
IMG_2490.jpg

Mom's Z:
IMG_2476.jpg

My GSXR, With the Rappy:
IMG_2479.jpg

Closeup:
IMG_2481.jpg

This is the truck i was coming from, treated me great. 188000 miles!:
IMG_2486.jpg
IMG_2487.jpg

And just for ****s and giggles a couple of my race bike:
NQ3.jpg
NQ8.jpg
WA14.jpg
WA11.jpg
WA6.jpg

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, the biggest problem I have with the Raptor is having to go to a Ford dealership for service. It's like the guys on the Vette forums complain about - going to the Chevy dealership to service their $45,000 - $75,000 Vettes at the same place they service $15,000 Cobalts (no offense to you Cobalt owners :mrgreen: ).

The quality of the repair work has, to my knowledge, been good. And my Service Writer has been OK (but somewhat hesittant to share information with me). But going to a Ford dealership for service is below what I've become accustomed to (owned several Lexus vehicles, Mercedes-Benz vehicles, Porsche, etc.). The quality of the vehicles has gotten better and I'm sure it will take the rest of the dealerships time to catch up (I'm HOPING they do catch up).

Hey Dan... try a Lincoln dealership... no 15K Foci (plural of "Focus") there... I visited with mine because they are the same house as the local former Pontiac place so I have the G8 and the Tahoe worked on by them.

They should have experience with the Series... I mean there are plenty of Blackwoods, Mark LT and Navigators running around (ok only like 3500 Blackwoods) and they can get all warranty work and parts...

bakab1010

Reaction score
hey man my names Ben I live around the u of A area too. got my 6.2 from tuttle. pm me if you ever wanna go out me and my buddys are going to pinal this weekend if you wanna go. Have you ever been out there? wat color u get man? white is the fastest....ha

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey ben, yeah id love to, i'm in washington this week but i'll hit you up for sure when im back. and thanks a lot falcon.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations Jake, on your brand new Raptor! Keep us posted on your on and offroad exploits.

I like your bike and quad - not so much the Toyota :mrgreen: - you're sure gonna enjoy the Raptor a whole heckuva lot more.