Soon to be a new Raptor in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Been trying to find a dealer who would negotiate a price on an off-the-lot 6.2 for a couple weeks now, finally did! He didn't have any but has been looking for a dealer trade and yesterday i got a phone call and they found my raptor. Should be here early to mid-week next week. Can't remember ever being this excited about something! Anyway, great site, great info.

-Jake

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrads. You’re going to have some guys jealous they’re still waiting on theirs to arrive!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Great to hear you found what you want! Hope you're behind the wheel soon!

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jake! Glad to have you here at SVTOffroad. Hope you're driving a Raptor soon.

FSM

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor Forum! We're glad you're here.

You're lucky to have found a dealer that will both offer a discount and can get you a Raptor now. It's common for dealers to offer low prices and struggle to get the truck to the buyer (many dealers can't get allocation and still others will order the truck and when they come in sell them to customers offering more money instead of delivering them to the original buyer).

Show us pics and tell us about your Raptor experience.

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

MMD-yeah, i'm realizing how lucky it was more and more, and it was even a struggle for this dealer to find one. But ill be sure to post up pics when it gets here!

I live in Tucson (At the UA) but the dealer i used is Camelback Ford up in Phoenix.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Camelback is where I picked mine up from. Did you get the orange one they had? Hope you had a better experience with them than I did.