Review: WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit for the 2010 F150 SuperCab

I bought these while waiting for my Raptor, and I threw them in literally within minutes of taking delivery. And I'm glad I did :smileup:

Here they are (uncut) next to the stock mats
mats1.jpg

The stockers inside the WeatherTechs
mat2.jpg

Here's a shot of the front driver side installed. It fits like a glove.
mat7.jpg

I have the Sony sub, so I precut the rear mat, as per the instructions
mat3.jpg

Installed
mat4.jpg

Wups! Looks like a bit more trimming is required
mat5.jpg

Problem solved
mat6.jpg

I immediately put these to use, as yesterday I was in and out quite a bit, dragging thick nasty mud with me. These mats collected any runoff with little trouble. And they literally rinse right off.

The stock mats are perhaps the best I've seen for stock mats. But I didn't have total confidence that they'd collect debri, drain and clean up as well as I'd like (and require). The WeatherTechs do. Short of a washable floorboard, I think these are about as good as we're gonna get.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Where did you order from and how much do they go for? Have been looking at a set of these for my G8 and putting a set in the Raptor would be a good idea.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered direct from the source: http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...2&VehId=227&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=143,867

I went first and second row and paid their pretty steep price of $199 for 'em. Having said that though, they've been worth every penny to me so far. I've tracked more crap in and out of that cab... not a drop anywhere to be seen on the floor.

Now on the seats and everywhere else... thats another matter :p

oops1.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too went with the WeatherTech FloorLiners DigitalFit units. They provide significantly more carpet protection than the stock mats and they contain debris like dirt, dust and snow/slush quite well which is very helpful when offroading or if you live in the snowbelt :)

Here's what you get:

441791_441794.jpg

Link to WeatherTech's website

Driver's side unit:

IMG_1382.jpg

Passenger side unit:

IMG_1373.jpg

Rear seat unit (one-piece):

IMG_1369.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Units installed -

Driver's side:

IMG_1379.jpg

Passenger's side:

IMG_1377.jpg

Rear seat:

Before trimming:

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

WeatherTechRearFloorLinerCutting.jpg

Trimmed:

IMG_1440.jpg

In hindsight I would've left some of the subwoofer cutout material to cover the area where you can see the carpet (below). I would have cut along the sides of the area and then trimmed across the two cuts to fit the flap under the subwoofer:

IMG_1441.jpg

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am confused... help!

I am wanting to buy a set of these floormats ASAP. But the websites all say "Does not fit a Flow Thru console. All the information I can find says a Flow Through console is one with the shifter in it, and air vents (Flow through). Like the Raptor.

The Weathertech site [http://tinyurl.com/25mnytu] has this note:

View attachment 312

And the lowest price site ($175.00 shipped) http://tinyurl.com/2d3m4v5 has this one:

WeatherTech®...where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!

Note: Image is representative, and does not reflect your custom application Does not fit models with Flow Through Console Bodystyle:SuperCab (extended cab)

What's up? I need to get these in hand... I think they are acutally going to build my truck soon. Also, do you think these mats http://tinyurl.com/2d3m4v5 are the same as the ones on the WeatherTech site?

Thanks fellas

Falcon

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You've linked to the mats I bought Falcon. I don't understand what they mean regarding the fit warning; the mats in my first post (and yours) fit like a glove, with a bit of trimming for the subwoofer.

That part number is #44179-1-2, which would appear to be the part number you found at the lower price.

:idk:

Floppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from weathertech as well and had them a few days before picking up the truck. These are the best protection for the floor I have found yet. They also look great! I can't talk them up enough.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great info guys :thumpsup2:

I picked up a set similar for our Tahoe as well as a back cargo mat (removed third row seats) and found these to be in-valuable! Just as Big J stated above, they catch most everything and rise right off.

Thanks for the info/tip, I'm going to place an order when I get some time.