Realview morror with Homelink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The webpage says, “Not applicable on vehicles equipped with Ford SYNC® or the factory-installed, interior compass mirror.”

One reason is it doesn't have a non-functioning SYNC microphone built into it like my rearview mirror has.

Tonight my Raptor's going to the dealership for service and for yet another replacement microphone so I can resume yelling instructions to the female voice that doesn't hear me. Well, maybe she hears me but she's ignoring me.

OP
OP
wbimota

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The webpage says, “Not applicable on vehicles equipped with Ford SYNC® or the factory-installed, interior compass mirror.”

One reason is it doesn't have a non-functioning SYNC microphone built into it like my rearview mirror has.

Tonight my Raptor's going to the dealership for service and for yet another replacement microphone so I can resume yelling instructions to the female voice that doesn't hear me. Well, maybe she hears me but she's ignoring me.

Oh!! The microphone!
I let her go because she never understand my accent lol