Raptor for SEMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I am pleased to announce that the build is officially under way. The Truck was picked up and is on its way to Hennessey Performance where it will get the VelociRaptor 600 SC package as well as the Electronic exhaust cutouts.

After Hennessey, the truck will be delivered to the boys at JPM Coachworks. They have extraordinary plans to do a complete overhaul of the interior of the truck with top quality leather and alcantara.

When they are finished its off to Albuquerque NM, where High Desert Mobile electronics will be installing a sound system that will make even the best audioholics jealous.

Then it is off to ADD. Jarod is waiting to do his magic. Stealth Front Bumper, Stealth Rear Bumper, Full Array of Rigid LED Lights, Rock Guards, Front Suspension, Deavers +2, Fuel Hostage Wheels and Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires. He is also planing a couple of special touches that will be a surprise at SEMA.

As soon as Jarod is done the truck goes to Costa Mesa for Raptizzle to have his turn with the truck. We are planning on Blacking out pretty much everything that is not already done.

Next is the braking system, unfortunately I can not say who is handling this because we have not solidify the details yet, but we will be doing a complete Big Brake setup on the truck, and it will be hot.

Finally, to top it all off, Renny Doyle of Detailing Success is going to prep the truck for the show. He has a tall task ahead of him because his goal is to get the paint completely flat, NO ORANGE PEEL. Apparently it is about a 12 step process with some really exotic products to get this done. He assures me that when finished it will be the best looking Tuxedo Black Paint that I have ever seen.

Well from there all that is left is to do is deliver the truck to Las Vegas for Jarod and the ADD staff to unveil at SEMA.

Just to let everybody know, we will be taking extensive photos all the way through the build.

BTW the truck is starting life as a Loaded 2011 Black on Black SuperCrew.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few updates on the truck.

Apparently it is going on the lift at Hennessey friday. They are very committed to meeting the schedule, and have kept me informed very well.

Baer Brakes has come aboard with a full Extreme + big brake kit for the truck. 15" Rotors

The next part I think is super cool. We are working with NAV-TV and GO-PRO to put together a system that provides a live feed to the factory Nav screen. It will also have the ability to control the front and rear cameras from the Cab. Either video or photos.

Another thing I would encourage everyone to take a look at is Huper Optik. We don't have the exact numbers yet, but will be providing data on the difference in temp inside the truck as well as the load it takes of the factory AC. Initial data is a 25 degree drop in temp of the interior, in Texas heat.

Another fun update, and good news for all the sponsors. The truck will be at Off-Road Expo with Goodyear Oct. 8-9

I will post the first pictures as the truck leaves Hennessey on the 1st of July.

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
DAAAAMN! Can't wait to see this one.
And what do you do for a living again...lol
Might have to go into the same field as you, I'd love to get my leather upgraded for sure.
And Kevlar tires??? scotty's got some competition now.

OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I missed a couple of things that I want to add. Before the show it will also get a BakFlip F1 and a full Line X job.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having discussed this build in detail with Chrisandalex1, I will attest to the absolute sickness that is about to unfold on FRF and ultimately on to SEMA!!