Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Ordoins

Reaction score
I am second in line with a deposit with my dealer. Initially was 50K over. Wondering if that will change. I heard back from him today.

“Good Morning Dan

On the 9th Ford asked us for order numbers, unfortunately none of them have scheduled yet. But you are in the queue!”

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am second in line with a deposit with my dealer. Initially was 50K over. Wondering if that will change. I heard back from him today.

“Good Morning Dan

On the 9th Ford asked us for order numbers, unfortunately none of them have scheduled yet. But you are in the queue!”
Ouch 50k on a preorder, I wouldn’t be calling him my dealer, that’s not a deal. I’d start calling some more dealers if i was told 50k ADM.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
“Good Morning Dan

"In the queue"...yep I'd count on that $50K ADM.

Good luck...to all of our orders getting filled.

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just added the Code Orange Beadlock Beauty Rings to my order.

Kinda growing on me...

View attachment 424473
I know right??? I just wished they updated their website with the appropriate wheels for the R because those are the wheels for the non R. I would like to actually see what code orange looks around the actual wheel. Anybody can photoshop that???

1695183936910.png

spaceaholic

Reaction score

“Good Morning Dan

Given order banks opened on the 13th...how could FORD have asked for numbers on the 9th?

EODbmg17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look up 4 posts
Clearly you didn't read my post sir. I said and quoted Stormtroopers post that his pic of the code orange beauty ring is on the wheel of the Raptor with 37 package... not the R! Ford's build & price doesn't show the actual R wheel in which I provided the correct wheel. That wheel is what I want to see with the code orange beauty ring.