Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tried calling dealer day 1, said they couldn’t get the raptors to be placed in the order bank yet, Thursday started a deal, agreed today on a trade in price on my 23R that I just got a few weeks ago elsewhere… but I’m #1 for an R at my local dealer. Had to do 20k over but it’s going to be within a few K out the door with what I got them up to on my 23R trade in ( sales tax credits and all).

Went carbonized gray with moon, & bedliner. Planning to probably PPF matte/ stealth it , saw a 23R that looked awesome with the matte!!! Hopefully it here by my Bday in Feb!!!

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and my dealer confirmed tonight, he was on phone with his ford / allocation rep. Actual allocations haven’t been handed out yet on raptors. But my order is configured/ just awaiting truly to be placed in the order bank, I’m guessing the same with everyone else’s’ …