no reavent answer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no relelvant answer!

they got my money but i can't even get a straigh answer from them on a ship date!!! i was in sales for 33 years. i could nt and would not treat my customers this way, course i did nt get payed till i shipped.:Grenade:

Last edited:

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same happened to me, waited 5 months, only to find out my dealer had no allocation. ******* and moaned to ford. they set me up with a different dealer. took 6 months all together. good luck

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup. guess dealer i ordered from was waiting in the chance they may get one in i would accept. kept putting me off. saying oh yea the vin # will be coming soon. waited and waited. finally got ahold of ford customer care. they told me my dealer was out of allocation. they put me on the a regional manager. he found me a new dealer and they put the order in. it took about a month thru them. guess ford had pity on me because i had allready waited 5 months. i would make sure your dealer has a allocation for one. jack

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup. guess dealer i ordered from was waiting in the chance they may get one in i would accept. kept putting me off. saying oh yea the vin # will be coming soon. waited and waited. finally got ahold of ford customer care. they told me my dealer was out of allocation. they put me on the a regional manager. he found me a new dealer and they put the order in. it took about a month thru them. guess ford had pity on me because i had allready waited 5 months. i would make sure your dealer has a allocation for one. jack

Think ARRaptor was talking about his wicked UA bumper he has ordered..

-Greg

OP
OP
ARRAPTOR

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's right guys i've got my wheel that was a long wait also but my dealer kept me posted. it's not know that kills me on my WICKED PERFORMACE UA BUMPER. or being told things that don't materialize, that sucks!!!

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

wups sorry. been a long day allready. lol

no problem i'm guilty of simular things, good luck on ur truck. been there!!

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys. I'm extremely sorry for the delay on your bumpers. As far as I have seen I have returned all emails on the subject. If I did however miss an email I'm extremely sorry there is no excuse. We have had extreme weather fluctuations in Cleveland. Going from extremely hot right back to cold. It has been causing problems with the powder coating. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to re blast the bumper after each attempt. We are working on the problem as fast as possible. If you have any questions on the status of your current order shoot me an email directly [email protected]