LP6 to big for A piller/ditch lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My bumper LP4’s are combo lenses, in white. They’re lonely and need some company.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to do the same thing with lp6 on a pillar. Either that or DD 5x5’s . I think the dd’s are more space efficient and perhaps would throw less light on you your hood and into your eyes via periphery. The baja fresh designs have that 120 degree claim added into their design.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Give LP6s a shot. Spots in white. Swap out your 4s lenses to yellow. Or swap the 4s to combo 6s.

I’m warming up to this plan.
I did get my bumper squadrons re-wired. now 2x combos fire up on up fitter 3. Need a pair of amber covers for them and will need to re-aim the 2nd pair.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m warming up to this plan.
I did get my bumper squadrons re-wired. now 2x combos fire up on up fitter 3. Need a pair of amber covers for them and will need to re-aim the 2nd pair.

Hope to get my 4, LP9s and light bar wired up this week. I'll shoot you a few pictures.