LP6 to big for A piller/ditch lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at doing some A piller lights. I see a few with LP4 online (nothing in person). Wondering if the LP6's are to large for that position?

What say you FRF.

Thanks

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at doing some A piller lights. I see a few with LP4 online (nothing in person). Wondering if the LP6's are to large for that position?

What say you FRF.

Thanks
I have LP6's in my bumper and they are heavy and large. I suspect the wind noise would be substantial and not sure the weight ratings on the HD brackets.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve been toying with replacing the S1 lasers mounted on my XL80 side with squadron racers...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
yeah, that is a good point. I don’t really have spot or distance lighting on the bumper, I’m using that for LP lights with a wide throw. It’s a little low for putting distance lights. Doable, sure. Maybe I’ll just up my LP game to 9’s.

No more half measures.

Do they make an LP15?

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

What say you FRF.

Thanks
Hey,
I would recommend sticking with a Lp4/XL rather then Lp6's. Due to the size you might run into clearance issue and bouncing of the light due to it being a heavier light.
Best,
Brahian

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah, that is a good point. I don’t really have spot or distance lighting on the bumper, I’m using that for LP lights with a wide throw. It’s a little low for putting distance lights. Doable, sure. Maybe I’ll just up my LP game to 9’s.

No more half measures.

Do they make an LP15?

lp 15.jpg

ummmm maybe ?