GEN 2 Lowering... I know.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I can't believe how small some people's garages are.

There's a lot of garages that are too short vertically and horizontally here in AZ for a Raptor to fit it. It's something I specifically have to test each time I look for a new place.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting rid of one of our four vehicles today- so, the Raptor now gets a garage spot!

That side of my garage has an 8' high door and is plenty deep to park a Screw and still have about 4' clear in front and rear.

Happy days.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting rid of one of our four vehicles today- so, the Raptor now gets a garage spot!

That side of my garage has an 8' high door and is plenty deep to park a Screw and still have about 4' clear in front and rear.

Happy days.

We built our house last year with 8' doors. The depth is 26' so plenty of room :biggrin:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
There's a lot of garages that are too short vertically and horizontally here in AZ for a Raptor to fit it. It's something I specifically have to test each time I look for a new place.

My AZ garage is to small [emoji37].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk