Lovin these Tie Rods! No modifications / No drilling into the spindle needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Durrt

Reaction score
1f525.png the color of these fox orange tie rods just pop, i love it 1f525.png
This kit is honestly a great way to strengthen your steering in style without needing to modify or drill out your spindle like the other companies make you do.

If anyone is thinking about upgrading to billet tie rods, i highly recommend this color and going with the foutz motorsports kit, totally worth it:

raptor-tie-rod-kit-gen3-gen2-gen1-foutz-motorsports (1).jpg raptor-tie-rod-kit-gen3-gen2-gen1-foutz-motorsports (2).jpg

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks crazy good, no doubt. I’ve read/ seen that those Hiem/ Heim(?) joints don’t wear too well though. It does look beefy and Foutz ought to know what they are doing.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks crazy good, no doubt. I’ve read/ seen that those Hiem/ Heim(?) joints don’t wear too well though. It does look beefy and Foutz ought to know what they are doing.
Same thoughts here. They look nice, but I’m not seeing an exposed outer joint lasting very long on a daily driven truck.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several of those joints on various pieces of heavy equipment. I suspect you can find that exact joint through an industrial supply for less than Foutz is gonna ding you for them. If you lube and clean them diligently they might last awhile.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several of those joints on various pieces of heavy equipment. I suspect you can find that exact joint through an industrial supply for less than Foutz is gonna ding you for them. If you lube and clean them diligently they might last awhile.
Well…. I guess if you work for FMI.. you can ignore this… and I’ll leave quietly…