Light bar placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Roof brackets and A-pillar brackets will be widely available for the Gen 2 truck just like they are for the Gen 1. Lights will also be available for the corner bumper pockets, too. It's just a matter of time before they get to market.

The real question is will we be able to put lights behind the grille on Gen 2? Smart money says no with the grille shutters and larger intercooler on the HO 3.5L Eco. But time will tell and we'll be here when you're ready!

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has anyone seen any good light bars for the front end of the new trucks yet ? I'd love to be able to cleanly mount a 30 or 40 inch Rigid RDS style bar up front rather than up above the windshield but I'm not, at least yet, ready to replace the entire front bumper just to be able to do so.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

So has anyone seen any good light bars for the front end of the new trucks yet ? I'd love to be able to cleanly mount a 30 or 40 inch Rigid RDS style bar up front rather than up above the windshield but I'm not, at least yet, ready to replace the entire front bumper just to be able to do so.

Only bar that I know of without removing the bumper, is the one on Foutz truck and he is selling that one.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/pr...front-light-bar-mount-kit?variant=32775805007

I can get you a great price on the Rigid if you go that route. Personally a Rogue Rebel with an Baja Designs Arc 40" with side lighting of Squadrons or S2's would be more awesome.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only bar that I know of without removing the bumper, is the one on Foutz truck and he is selling that one.

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/pr...front-light-bar-mount-kit?variant=32775805007

I can get you a great price on the Rigid if you go that route. Personally a Rogue Rebel with an Baja Designs Arc 40" with side lighting of Squadrons or S2's would be more awesome.

Rick ill be in touch when I eventually get the truck. Probably going to go the route you suggested