King Off Road Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
5g's to go from normal to King's maybe, but deff. not worth it to go from the stock Fox's to King's......I'm sure they perform nicely though. It's already possible to over run the suspension with stock power....if I were to add a ton more power via FI, then the suspension would need to be upgraded or you would need to hold back a bit on the go pedal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Considering I'm an early bird Raptor owner and got a 5.4, I would definitely supercharge it over putting another set of shocks on it. Like I said before, I think my stock Fox shocks are the shit. Just relaying information about the King Shocks in case someone had a wild hair.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Fox, King, their all good. at the Hammers race this year you see both.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Well said Soco,
Different strokes for different folks. If I lived in AZ/NM/SoCal I'd do suspension first in a heartbeat (probably hold out and save for LT) but the number of places that would begin to test my truck is pretty limited in Louisiana....

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Hammers race in Johnson Valley back in Feb? I was there. I go every year. Love that race and that area. Whoop haven though. Pushed my skid plate up more and more every time I go.