Custom Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres some photos of the wicked performance raptor. We got tired of taking the front bumper off and on so we made a permanent addition. Also there are some photos with the lights on. It has 2 Baja Design Squadrant lights and a Rigid 10" E series. Bright is an understatement.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 105
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2951.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 127

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES!!! B e a utiful!!!!! Price............................................................

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OMG, that is the bumper!!! Now the only thing i want is to be able to mount a 20" LED light...OMG, i am in love!!! Simple, clean, and not overbearing!!!!!

Price please and can a 20" light be mounted?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

And more pics please!!!!!

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We arent making this bumper for production. We cut the frame rails back about 6" and welded plates to the front for the bumper. So for most people this wouldnt be something they want to do.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could some one educate me on to why we wouldn't want to cut the frame back? I've heard several times that you may not want to, but never heard why.

Warranty, insurance, or what ?

( I should add that I'm asking because I love the way this bumper looks ! )

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could some one educate me on to why we wouldn't want to cut the frame back? I've heard several times that you may not want to, but never heard why.

Warranty, insurance, or what ?

( I should add that I'm asking because I love the way this bumper looks ! )

My guess Is only cause most people dont have the ability to to it. Cutting means having it installed at a place... Or taking it to Wicked.. I know I can do it my self... Sure wish they would make one and just give install instructions...