Can You Hear Me Now? "Dearborn, We Have a Problem"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't have told Ms. SYNC to "go to hell" a week ago because I think she's really pissed at me.

angry-woman-thumb4512778.jpg

Suddenly, yesterday, "SYNC ******" can't hear me. I talk and she won't listen. I've tried most everything (including making sure "Privacy Mode" isn't on) to no avail.

Anyone ever encounter this? Any suggestions how I can my Raptor's ****** under control?

I've got a firm pimp hand but she still won't respond - maybe I'm being too hard on her? :mrgreen:

pimp-hand-hand-demotivational-poster-1197477609.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL you and yer pictures :p

Nope, no problems. Although I don't use her very often 'cause she rarely understands my mumbles.

Good luck Dan. Keep us posted.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan, if you are still having this problem, before you visit your "stealer" , access your APIM ( the component you guys are doing your secondary USB mod to) and with the key off, unplug the APIM, wait a few minutes and plug it back in. This will likely fix your concern.

APIM (Accessory Protocol Interface Module)

FSM

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I took the Raptor back to the dealership yesterday to have my very obstinate SYNC system fixed to make her listen to the soothing sounds of my voice. (I don't know why but she simply would not listen to my commands).

sten_up_words_horizontal__clear_bkrd__4-14-08_mayv.png

I hope to get it back today and in the meantime I'm having so much "fun" driving the Honda Accord loaner with 39,000 miles on it (yeah, right)