GEN 1 Bumpy bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a real good one that shows mounting points.
Can't beat the price though, would be worth trying. I know for sure the bed bolts are different from Gen1 to Gen2 so chances are the frame itself is a little different, could be just bolt hole locations (step bit is your friend), might be width between rails (well hello Sawzall)...

OP
OP
Irregular F150

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
There might be a bit more on the east coast then you may think. Just have to drive a little to get to it.

right. I knew a few i took with the hummwv down in nc. Buuuut i dont think im allowed back on the base trails now LOL.

Travel and vacation hasn’t been working out lately… hopefully prices get back down.
Ha. Which is another reason why ive priced out just oem parts vs what i want lol :(

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old post.

Looking to add bump stops to my truck. Is there a setup that I should get or avoid? Or are they all the same.

Also, what part # do I need for the Fox bump stops? I'm looking on Fox's website and they have all types of 2.5x2.5 bump stops.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old post.

Looking to add bump stops to my truck. Is there a setup that I should get or avoid? Or are they all the same.

Also, what part # do I need for the Fox bump stops? I'm looking on Fox's website and they have all types of 2.5x2.5 bump stops.
I have SVC and no issues, would recommend. But I would also look at RPG, Icon, Krazy House and Evil...and wait for Black Friday to see if you can score a deal. The SVC touts being adjustable but honestly I haven't ever adjusted it and it's a huge pain in the ass to torque all 6 of those bolts so I don't see me doing it anytime soon heh.

Not sure on the Fox part number, unless you have an inside deal with Fox I would just get 'em with the bump kit so no question about them fitting...

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have SVC and no issues, would recommend. But I would also look at RPG, Icon, Krazy House and Evil...and wait for Black Friday to see if you can score a deal. The SVC touts being adjustable but honestly I haven't ever adjusted it and it's a huge pain in the ass to torque all 6 of those bolts so I don't see me doing it anytime soon heh.

Not sure on the Fox part number, unless you have an inside deal with Fox I would just get 'em with the bump kit so no question about them fitting...
I do, that's why I am asking haha. Would save me about a few bucks on just the bump stops.

SVC seems to be the winner from what I am reading based on what you just said. SVC is adjustable, even though not many people will adjust them.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Had some other brand on the truck when I got it. Just replaced them with the ones from SVC.

They are adjustable in the way to adjust to your set up. Put them on, cycle your suspension, see where the bumps need to start engaging the axle then final install. No reason to adjust them for some off road adventure each time.