Bojangles checking in.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum, glad you came over. I enjoy watching your vids and seeing all of your mods. Enjoy it over here, it is a great bunch of people:thumbsup:

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum, glad you came over. I enjoy watching your vids and seeing all of your mods. Enjoy it over here, it is a great bunch of people:thumbsup:

Thanks man.......seems like a great site, right now I'm just playing around and seeing how everything works.........

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

Bojangles

Sup homies?!?!

There's my desert buddy!!!

What's goin' down Jules??

I'm lookin' forward to helping install your new tune this evening! Vroom Vroom!! :racing:

Here's a recent pic of RaptorGuy21 and I right before an offroad sesh....

128847603808343292.jpg

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
There's my desert buddy!!!

What's goin' down Jules??

I'm lookin' forward to helping install your new tune this evening! Vroom Vroom!! :racing:

Here's a recent pic of RaptorGuy21 and I right before an offroad sesh....

128847603808343292.jpg

Hahahahaha......you get that video got last night worked out yet? I know these boys would enjoy it as much as we did.......

OP
OP
B

Bojangles

Hahahahaha......you get that video got last night worked out yet? I know these boys would enjoy it as much as we did.......

no.... stupid phone won't email it and I can't find the dag-gum cord to plug it in to the com-puta-dora

let's re-shoot it this weekend on my 1080p vidja caymrah.

These guys need to see Mr. Blue all juiced up from the tune. Feels awesome.