Assessment on current market conditions - thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mccrosky2004

Reaction score
The best deal you will likely see for the next couple years are the people that bought a base 23 for $109,295.00. Greedy dealers, low production, ADM’s people are paying and every model year going up in price I don’t see them selling for less.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in canada things are softening. non Rs under msrp , Rs at msrp. Trade in values dropping and raptors not selling for reserve at dealer auctions.
I just tried to search for a R in the price point you mentioned but I can’t find any. I would buy and import to the USA if this is true.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like 23s are plateauing to a likely base in high 120/low 130s for new trucks. Used will likely hit closer to MSRP next year especially when the 2024s start rolling out if I was betting.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used ones are not selling here. Everything is msrp and I bet less if it's not a 37

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a buddy looking for a 23 R at sticker. Does anyone have a dealer willing to sell one on lot or incoming for that? Please shoot me a message if so. Thank you!!
I got a buddy looking for a 24-year-old smoking hot vírgin with lots of money that's available and prefers poor bald guys in their sixties. Please shoot me a message if you know of one. Thank you! I suspect my odds are better than yours. :)

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that my dealer just turned on at $25k over … there’s a ass for every seat!!