any ideas on time frame that an actual 2016 will be in dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be available this fall but the more I think about it; more like spring maybe it will be out. Bummed need a new vehicle soon .

I am with you, approaching 200K miles and 11yrs on my Titan, and its getting time...Lots of little problems, nothing big but its getting annoying. O2 sensor last week.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I have a new neighbour, who came over to say "hi", he can see I'm a FORD guy and says "yeah, I just ordered a new Raptor". I go , no you didn't!! He says "yeah, I did, I have an in at the dealership and ordered a new 2017 raptor with the 5.0 litre". At this point I just started laughing and let him carry on, then he starts telling me about the "gas shocks".......................................

Canadians am I right? Maybe he should stick to hockey... :hunter:

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me they just got the new 2016 f150s in December. No reason the raptor would be any different next year. Possible ordering starts sept 2016 and trucks show up dec 2016. Nobody really knows for sure.