A Gift For Our Customers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys crack me up.........BIRD shooting powder........WP topless on his Raptor......HaHahaaaaaaa..........don't tease him like that......hehehehhaaaaaa....OH, back to Yana, nice tats!!

FSM

You spelled '****' wrong, Sir.

...seriously though, that one tat below her navel might mess with your head a little bit..... Trying to go down on a chick with those unblinking eyes staring at you could be a little strange.... Unless of course you're *********, at that point who really cares?

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its even scarier that we have all have the ability to voice are sick twisted opinions in one place.

Raptor2010

Reaction score

...seriously though, that one tat below her navel might mess with your head a little bit..... Trying to go down on a chick with those unblinking eyes staring at you could be a little strange.... Unless of course you're *********, at that point who really cares?

That's not nice talking about my wife like that you all. I told her not to get that tattoo like that.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It's a bearded lady