A Custom color match bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We did this bumper for a customer who was using his raptor as a show truck so he wanted something a little different. The candy blue powder was specifically made to match the Raptors blue. The rear bumper also shows a little taste of the new rear Urban Assault Bumper. We also made running boards in with candy blue inserts but those are already wrapped up. (It wont be blue). HAHA. Since we own are own powder coating facility we are able to do pretty much any color you would like, without a crazy increase in price.

Attachments

• photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 135
  • photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Man!! We can do pretty much anything you want when it comes to fabrication and color options.

Banned
Reaction score
I may be talkin to you soon about making some bumpers/rock sliders for a ranger, think you'd be able to do that?

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be talkin to you soon about making some bumpers/rock sliders for a ranger, think you'd be able to do that?

I think we could get something made for you.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

We will have pictures of it on the truck as soon as the customer gets it.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that would look amazing.

We call the the urban assault rear bumper.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

We call that the urban assault rear bumper. I can type!!