22MY F-150 Job #1 Balance Out on Jan 27th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22MY F-150 Job #1 balance out is on Jan 27. I wonder changes are made on Job #2 run. Anyone have any ideas?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wondered this myself. My wife is debating moving from an Explorer ST to an Expedition Limited and it comes with the same H.O. Ecoboost as the Raptor minus 10hp. With production and supply chain issues it would be an unwise move if they made large changes for Job#2

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wondered this myself. My wife is debating moving from an Explorer ST to an Expedition Limited and it comes with the same H.O. Ecoboost as the Raptor minus 10hp. With production and supply chain issues it would be an unwise move if they made large changes for Job#2
I hope they address the clunking noise, driveshaft, and the other issues as well for Job #2

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date doesn’t matter. If you were “scheduled” before Jan 27 for a build week, you fall under the Job #1 regardless if you have a build week in Feb. I think this is a reason why we doesn’t see build dates for March yet. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m new to the ford ordering system. What the heck does job 1 and 2 mean?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m new to the ford ordering system. What the heck does job 1 and 2 mean?
I am new to all this stuff too. So i'll explain as best as i can. When the 21MY F 150 started to be built, it is considered Job #1. Job #1 is Ford's current specification for the truck. If changes to the specifications for the truck are made, the next run of the trucks will be updated and would be consider Job #2 (I don't know to the extent if changes are big or small). There can be job's 3,4,5, and so on.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to all this stuff too. So i'll explain as best as i can. When the 21MY F 150 started to be built, it is considered Job #1. Job #1 is Ford's current specification for the truck. If changes to the specifications for the truck are made, the next run of the trucks will be updated and would be consider Job #2 (I don't know to the extent if changes are big or small). There can be job's 3,4,5, and so on.
Ahhh gotcha. I googled it but your explanation is much better. Thanks man