2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To you both, are multiple dealers saying this...or just yours?
Just my dealer, however they are reliable and have multiple orders/purchases with them. I “trust” them. The 37/R orders I think they are slow rolling. Not sure they want to keep demand up by keeping them thin on lots or 37 specific part supplier issues. But I am being patient it will happen- I said this to myself last year when I first placed the 23 R order also.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by there today. Apparently they are getting allocations on a month by month basis. Beginning of Dec he said they will release to him the stores allocations for the month and what type of order(s) he can place. This was from sales mgr.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have heard the same thing. Allocations are released as production is lined up. The Allocations then get sent to dealers one by one on a priority basis. I just secured a '23 for $15ADM.
”Secured a ‘23 for $15ADM”…when ‘24s are about to drop. Damn, you didn’t do much looking around, huh?

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score
Louis from Klaben Ford hooked me up with my 2023 allocation at MSRP. He probably can do the same if he has any available 24s.

330-439-4292

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Louis from Klaben Ford hooked me up with my 2023 allocation at MSRP. He probably can do the same if he has any available 24s.

330-439-4292
I got my 23 from Klaben back in early March at MSRP. My understanding is they sell their Raptors at MSRP (not sure about R though). They were great to deal with.

tonythis

Reaction score
Got a ‘24 on order and dealer saying build should happen in Jan 24. Just curious what others are hearing to know if this is realistic. Mine will not have 37s.