2024 modular bumper lighting bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
I know several people have come to the forums to ask about a new bracket for the 2024's modular bumper, and I just saw that Foutz just launched one. It was over on @theraptorconnection 's Instagram if anyone wants to take a look at a pic of it installed. Not affiliated at all, but figured I'd let anyone know who hasn't seen it.

OP
OP
Zach Gen3

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
I dont get it whats so special about these "modular" bumpers?
Aside from being a better looking bumper than the previous (opinion, also easy swap to aftermarket), being modular it will just make it easier to add lights/accessories. Should also open the door to a wider range of products like the bronco raptor's modular bumper did. There are mounting solutions for the previous bumper, the install is just a bit more intensive. In short, it should allow for more and easier installed/swapped accessories.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it... The new bumper looks even more cumbersome and out of place than the previous.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it... The new bumper looks even more cumbersome and out of place than the previous.
Peasant. Don't be jealous that you don't have a Gen 3.5, and therefore do not have a modular bumper. You have no way to easily mount lights and winches and other doo dads to your bumper.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peasant. Don't be jealous that you don't have a Gen 3.5, and therefore do not have a modular bumper. You have no way to easily mount lights and winches and other doo dads to your bump
other than 4 screws to mount lights ,its no different ,and adding a winch, it does not help one bit, vs the other bumper

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
Attached is a photo and link below for anybody interested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_105015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_105015_Chrome.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20