Yup. The Raptor Can Hoon (Drift) Too.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I can't see the video, but all 4 trucks were running General's. I talked to Foutz and he said the reason was that GT paid for the space so they had to run GT's. There was a lot of talk around that truck and how much better that tire performs compared to the BFG's

43.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take a tight course and run a tall, heavy truck that's light in the rear end on it and that's what you get. I don't take any negatives from that video in regard to how the tires performed.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hooning is referring to gymkhana

Not exactly, according to the Urban Dictionary: "The act of being a hoon or driving recklessly, racing, doing burnouts etc.
Hey Blake, I'm feeling the need for speed and want to burn some rubber, you wanna come hooning?"

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not exactly, according to the Urban Dictionary: "The act of being a hoon or driving recklessly, racing, doing burnouts etc.
Hey Blake, I'm feeling the need for speed and want to burn some rubber, you wanna come hooning?"
This is a pic of Ken Block's gymkhana car and on the window it says Hoonign. So it won't be long before hoon and any version of the word is associated with gymkhana.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you read jalopink its pretty much been associated with doing any kind of car related shennanigans for a while lol