Xpel or ceramic pro ppf and ceramic coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braves Fan

Reaction score
You've asked a question that will draw out the usual meme posting suspects. Weirdest thing I've seen on any forum where, depending topic, the attempts to stifle or mitigate is full on.

I'll say this: I only have experience w xpel. Buy the cheapest ppf Xpel offers. The type that doesn't include the infused ceramic. Just get the original ppf and a good ppf enhancer, and use the enhancer after each wash. Forgo ceramic embedded in or added on top of ppf.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've asked a question that will draw out the usual meme posting suspects. Weirdest thing I've seen on any forum where, depending topic, the attempts to stifle or mitigate is full on.

I'll say this: I only have experience w xpel. Buy the cheapest ppf Xpel offers. The type that doesn't include the infused ceramic. Just get the original ppf and a good ppf enhancer, and use the enhancer after each wash. Forgo ceramic embedded in or added on top of ppf.
@CleverGirl_ .....why you gotta be a meme posting suspect?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to hurt any feelings or offend. Just find it weird. And funny.
Its both, but more ironic that there are like 100 threads about ppf, and all ya gotta do is utilize search. Its hard for n00bs and the instant gratification crowd, but it works wonders here, a wealth of info